Link Aadhar card number to the bank account is a mandatory process in the present scenario. Every bank account holder must link Aadhar card details to their account first. The government of India is making this process important for everyone who maintains the separate account.
Table Of Contents
Ways to Link Aadhar card
In order to link the aadhaar card through the online mode, the user must have to keep the internet banking facility. This option is given by the bank to the account holders. The users can manage the ID and password for utilizing the internet banking facility. You should keep up an important document to link aadhar card details to the bank account. Below are different ways to link aaadhaar card to IOB.
By Offline mode
The users ensure the correct document for linking the aadhaar card into the Indian overseas bank account. They can keep the photocopy of the aadhar card, Aadhaar card linking form and other documents while entering into the nearest bank branch.
- First, the account holder of the Indian overseas bank visits the nearest branch in their area.
- You can ask the application form for the aadhar linking purpose through the respective official available in the bank.
- Enter the correct details given in the aadhaar card and submit it to the bank.
- Submit the documents given in the application form to the bank
- Provide the original document for the verification process. After the process is completed, you can get the documents.
- The bank will attach the number to the account manually.
- If the bank has linked aadhaar card to the bank account, you will immediately receive the notification.
- You can get the notification alert only on the registered mobile number. So provide correct number to link aadhaar
- If the users are not able to receive the notification, they once again the visit the nearest Indian overseas bank branch for getting the link details and others.
Link Aadhar card Online Net Banking
It is the simplest process for linking the aadhar card through the online mode. You can make this process at your home simply without any hassle. The users can maintain the standard internet connection while making this process and quickly the number to the bank account.
- First of all, the users must visit the official site of the Indian overseas banking and search the link for the aadhar card linking process.
- It is very important for the user to visit the correct link available in the official site.
- After that, you can hit the personal banking option present in the page.
- You click the login button and continue the process.
- The respective account holder must fill the user ID and password in the relevant box.
- The users can see an option for the aadhar card linking tab option.
- You can click on the tab and enter the twelve digit aadhar card number on it.
- Then, you can confirm the number and receive the confirmation message on the registered mobile number.
- The bank also sends the confirmation message to the email address of the Indian overseas bank account holder.
- You can check the status of linking aadhaar process through the official site and use it to enjoy the government subsidy.
Through SMS option
It is the best option to link the aadhar card. In this way, you can maintain the registered mobile number that provided with the bank and follow the simple instruction to link aadhar card.
- This option is suitable for those who provide the correct mobile number to Indian overseas bank.
- From this option, the users can get the quick alert for the aadhar linking process.
- The users can send the aadhar card linking request through the message with the respective number.
- The user type of aadhar space and enter the bank account number space. After that, users enter the aadhar card number.
- Once the registration is successful, you can get the confirmation message on the mobile phone.
Link Aadhar by nearest bank ATM
This is another form for linking the aadhar card to the bank account. There are many banks give facility for seeding the aadhar number into the account. You can follow the below steps to link the aadhar with the bank account.
- The account holder must visit the nearest Indian overseas bank ATM in their area.
- You can insert the ATM card and choose the aadhar card registration process available in the particular category.
- You can enter the aadhar card number twice that ATM will ask at that time.
- Once complete the process, you can receive the receipt for the aadhar card linking request.
- You can immediately view the confirmation message on the ATM machine screen. You can avail of various offers for linking the number to the bank account.