IOB is a major public sector bank founded in 1937 which was based in Chennai (Madras).It provides various banking services such as Personal Banking, Corporate Banking, Mobile Banking, Internet Banking, NRI services etc. To be secure we should change net banking password and iob fund transfer pin at regular interval. In this article learn how to change password in iob internet banking.
Today the usage of Internet Banking is growing day by day and people find it easy to make their banking transactions and transfers easy through Internet Banking than going to the bank and spending their valuable time until their turn comes. Check how to change net banking password
Steps to be followed to change net banking password
- Click the link https://www.iobnet.co.in/index1.html which will redirect you to the IOB internet banking website.
- There you will see Individual and corporate login click on the desired login here I am clicking Individual login.
- Then enter the login id and password and click submit.
- Then you will be successfully logged in and then go to edit profile.
- Select Change Password.
- Now enter the old password and the new password and click submit your password will be successfully changed.
Instructions while changing Password
- Do not use a password which is used previously.
- Password should be of the length of 8 to 12 characters and should contain at least one number.
- Using at least one CAPITAL alphabet and a special character increases the password strength.
Make sure to follow all the security measures like changing passwords at regular intervals and avoiding usage at public internet,non sharing of credentials etc. Please use the comments session below for further queries or difficulties that you were facing.