Today I am going to tell you about how to get or change the fund tansfer pin in the IOB Internet Banking. Before that one should know about fund transfer pin.
The usage of Internet Banking is growing day by day and people find it easy to make their banking transactions and transfers easy through Internet Banking than going to the bank and spending their valuable time until their turn comes.
Table Of Contents
What is Fund Transfer Pin in IOB Net Banking
IOB Fund Transfer Pin is numeric 4 digit pin which is introduced to add an extra level of security for transactions online, at the time of the transaction the payment gate way of Bank asks to enter the pin and password to make sure no frauds can happen.
How to Get Fund Transfer Pin
In-order to get pin you must register for net banking. Submit a fund transfer pin request form in the home branch, after approval and activation of net banking service you will receive the fund transfer pin.
Forgot IOB Fund Transfer Pin?
No worries if you have iob net banking service , then all you need to do is login into your account and click on forgot pin in the left side bar. Now you will be displayed with further steps to be done. Just follow all the steps and you are done. It is similar to the process below
Steps On How to change Fund Transfer Pin using IOB Internet Banking
- Open the link https://www.iobnet.co.in/index1.html which will redirect you to the IOB internet banking website.
- There you will see Individual and corporate login click on the desired login here I am clicking Individual login.
- Then enter the login id and password and click submit.
- Then you will be successfully logged in and then go to edit profile.
- Select Change Pin.
- Enter the current Pin and New Pin and click Submit.
- Please note the pin is numeric value of length 4.
- No alphabets or special characters are allowed.
- Now you will be directed to a page where an acknowledgement message like ” IOB Net Banking Pin Has Been Changed Successfully”
- You will also get a mail regarding Pin Change
Also read how to generate/change mpin for mobile banking
By following the above-mentioned steps you can easily change fund transfer pin as the default pin is not of our own choice and is auto-generated by Bank
I Hope this article very helpful to you, please comment below for further assistance or contact iob customer care toll-free number